• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Broncos fans want Cam

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

I'll recognize it because it won't be rigged.

Neither was the Broncos win.

you wrong. stupid and wrong. 

NFL = WWE.  It's all rigged. especially high profile games and nationally televised games.

See Monday night for latest example.

Packers RB falling down and not scoring. His handlers had the under and he took a knee for them.

Refs bad. Kept the game within the point spread for Bookies. 

Sports betting running the game.

But you go on keeping your head in the sand.

You ain't about that life. you ain't woke yet.

2 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

NFL = WWE.  It's all rigged. especially high profile games and nationally televised games.

Packers RB falling down and not scoring. His handlers had the under and he took a knee for them.

Riiiiiight.

I'm sure 53 plus players and a bunch of coaches and others who lose money when games are lost (per team) not to mention a bunch of billionaire owners with massive egos would all willingly participate in a system that rigs the results.

Likewise, I'm sure through 100 Years of football, everybody has just accepted this system and nobody has ever lodged a complaint about it.

The whole "NFL is rigged" ideas just based in sour grapes and tinfoil hat theories. There's no substance to it at all.

The Super Bowl was lost because they had Wade Phillips and we had Mike Shula— period.

Shula wouldn’t adjust to Wades relentless run blitz attack and that’s what lost the game.  That and Cam letting it get to him and losing his poo.

shula was like the John Fox of offense. If we had still had Chud or Norv then we win that Super Bowl.

35 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

Not to piss in your cornflakes, but the RB not scoring is a strategic move. GB was behind by 2, score a TD, go up by 5, but there's still time on the clock to return a kick for a TD or a hail mary. Stop, run the clock down to nothing, kick the FG, game over.

12 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

Not to piss in your cornflakes, but the RB not scoring is a strategic move. GB was behind by 2, score a TD, go up by 5, but there's still time on the clock to return a kick for a TD or a hail mary. Stop, run the clock down to nothing, kick the FG, game over.

Stop it.  You're killing my market for tin foil hats man.

50 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Riiiiiight.

I'm sure 53 plus players and a bunch of coaches and others who lose money when games are lost (per team) not to mention a bunch of billionaire owners with massive egos would all willingly participate in a system that rigs the results.

Likewise, I'm sure through 100 Years of football, everybody has just accepted this system and nobody has ever lodged a complaint about it.

The whole "NFL is rigged" ideas just based in sour grapes and tinfoil hat theories. There's no substance to it at all.

I'll say it can be influenced with referees. There were a myriad of questionable calls in SB 50 and even more no calls. While it's not proof of anything, I find Talib's tossing of Philly Brown by the facemask and the subsequent 25k fine disgusting. Talib came out after the game and said he deliberately tried to hurt PB and take him out of the game. And the NFL laughed and said good job. Even Broncos fans I was with when it happened said he should have been ejected. There were calls that were so blatantly wrong it absolutely influenced the outcome, and by the NFLs reaction, it would give one reason to think they approved.

25 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

That's what they want you think.

Image result for think gif

9 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

I'll say it can be influenced with referees. There were a myriad of questionable calls in SB 50 and even more no calls. While it's not proof of anything, I find Talib's tossing of Philly Brown by the facemask and the subsequent 25k fine disgusting. Talib came out after the game and said he deliberately tried to hurt PB and take him out of the game. And the NFL laughed and said good job. Even Broncos fans I was with when it happened said he should have been ejected. There were calls that were so blatantly wrong it absolutely influenced the outcome, and by the NFLs reaction, it would give one reason to think they approved.

In the overwhelming majority of games that I've seen, the bad calls go both ways. They may or may not even out, but there's enough on both sides to accept that it's not "rigged".

As to dirty hits, pretty sure some other fans would point to some of Thomas Davis' big hits that weren't flagged as evidence of the league favoring is.

Archived