• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are the San Francisco 49ers overrated?

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, JARROD said:

Well their defense is good enough to hold Washington to zero the first half.

their offense sucks enough where they are at zero too against a dumpster fire team,..

The game is being played in a monsoon. Not sure this is representative of anything.

On 10/18/2019 at 8:29 AM, Castavar said:

No way. Patriots BY FAR have the easiest schedule in history this year.

Per  ESPN the 49ers have the lowest SOS in the NFL at .300. But only barely lower than Patriots at .303. Panthers are mid-pack at .431 and highest SOS right now is the 0-6 Bengals at .662. Tough year for them!  With that said, SOS on a 16 game season doesn't mean much until you are practically at the end and enough teams have played each other.

The team is showing they will win in adversity and win the hard ones. We are in for a fight,....

at the same time,... I’m feeling pretty good about the Panthers.

i don’t care if we win 12-9 as long as we don’t lose 12-9.

no more Seattles

2 minutes ago, JARROD said:

The team is showing they will win in adversity and win the hard ones. We are in for a fight,....

at the same time,... I’m feeling pretty good about the Panthers.

i don’t care if we win 12-9 as long as we don’t lose 12-9.

no more Seattles

I don’t think they’ve played a defense like this one. Should be a great game.

Their offense isnt great. Their WR  arent great but their running game is decent. Defense is what they specialize in. Our offense is better than their offense and our defense is equal to theirs. With Sherman as a DB Allen may have the hold the ball a little longer and thats why I was scared for Cam to play (From a injuries stand point). Allen will need to hold on to the ball well because he will have pressure.

2 hours ago, ncsfinest21 said:

Their offense isnt great. Their WR  arent great but their running game is decent. Defense is what they specialize in. Our offense is better than their offense and our defense is equal to theirs. With Sherman as a DB Allen may have the hold the ball a little longer and thats why I was scared for Cam to play (From a injuries stand point). Allen will need to hold on to the ball well because he will have pressure.

They are a good overall defense but Tampa and Jacksonville had better lines. It want be anything worse than facing JJ Watt. We saw the bears get completely obligated by the saints for the same reason the 49ers will struggle with us. We can strike in many ways on both sides of the ball and Allen manages the Game. 

Archived