• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are the San Francisco 49ers overrated?

Jeremy Igo

My father in law in a die hard lunatic 49er fan, me my wife and kids are Panther fans,  this game is going to set the tone for the rest of my personal year. 

Whatever happens the rest of the season I do not want to lose this game, I will be hearing about it until we play them again, right now I have the upper hand panthers won the last time.

season 4 win GIF by Billions

They are not 5-0 good, but they are for real.

@d-dave hit on good points. Kittle is the leagues least known super-star. He broke the ALL-TIME yards for an TE season last year, how many posters here knew that? He did so by destroying it. FYI the QBs that made that possible were Mullens and Beathard........ that is maybe the greatest season while terrible QBs were starting. That guy is a much better Olsen.

Plus another unknown that no one bring up they signed Kwon Alexander who was playing for the Bucs the last few years. Shanahan controls the O and Alexander is the MLB leader of the D, both know the panthers well.  

3 hours ago, PurityControl said:

My father in law in a die hard lunatic 49er fan, me my wife and kids are Panther fans,  this game is going to set the tone for the rest of my personal year. 

Whatever happens the rest of the season I do not want to lose this game, I will be hearing about it until we play them again, right now I have the upper hand panthers won the last time.

season 4 win GIF by Billions

My father and brother in law were big Niner fans until they bailed because of Kaep   I have a hard time with them jumping back on the bandwagon now but glad I have #25 pics to send their way as needed.  

our D gets after Garop...it could get really ugly for them and expose them for the frauds they really are..it will be a matter of can we score in every quarter and hold that running game they have..that 93 yard scoring drive we had last game says we can...but we suck off the buy...

Archived