• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers 6th in points scored, 14th in points allowed

Jeremy Igo

I’d be more worried about this game if Jimmy G actually looked good. He hasn’t. And their run game isn’t all that scary with injuries on the OL and their FB our. I think it’ll be a defensive struggle on both sides and whoever wins the turnover battle wins (and our D has been amazing at taking the ball away and getting sacks, while our offense has barely turned it over). I like our odds in this type of game.

20 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I like Allen, but we have forced a significant amount of turnovers, giving us a short field.  That helps a lot.

he's a udfa.  its incredible.  he's amazing.    have we ever seen this before with someone who didn't do nfl europe?   i got no idea what the kids ceiling is, neither do you, but this is absolutely amazing.   

37 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

I remember Burns score, who else scored a td?

vs. Rams - Blocked punt to opp 5 (TD)

vs. Bucs - Safety, Big Punt Return to opp 39 (FG)

vs. Cardinals - INT to opp 22 (TD), INT to opp 22 (FG)

vs. Texans - Partially blocked punt to near mid field (FG), INT to near mid field (TD), Fumble to opp 33 (FG).

vs. Jags - Fumble to opp 24 (TD), Fumble returned for TD

vs Bucs - INT to opp 29 (FG), INT to opp 36 (TD), INT to opp 8 (TD), Muffed punt to opp 17 (FG)

Archived