• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers 6th in points scored, 14th in points allowed

Jeremy Igo

Carolina Panthers offense is 6th in the league in points scored per game.

Carolina Panthers defense is 14th in points allowed per game.

Sounds like a playoff team to me.

Sadly, San Fran is 3rd in points scored and 2nd in points allowed per game. Good lord that game looks like a tough one.

19 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Carolina Panthers offense is 6th in the league in points scored per game.

Carolina Panthers defense is 14th in points allowed per game.

Sounds like a playoff team to me.

Sadly, San Fran is 3rd in points scored and 2nd in points allowed per game. Good lord that game looks like a tough one.

San Fran is going to prove a lot of thing

Allen facing his first tough defense (32nd, 30th, 24th?, 15th?)

Daley- dude has been a stud the last 2 weeks, but baby Bosa has been on fire the last 2 weeks as well.

47 minutes ago, countryboi said:

That SF running game is going to be a problem problem....they dont have any big backs its all speed all the time. if we can slow that down, We will be fine. 

The fullback is out, he is a major component there. Not sure if they have a backup or changed the run scheme in his absence. 

1 hour ago, CRA said:

I still think the Texans are a better overall team than the 49ers. 

Lot of teams would be undefeated with a great statistical defense with the schedule the 49ers have played IMO

Considering how pedestrian they made the Chiefs look in Arrowhead, our victory over the Texans in Houston looks even more impressive.

I don't know if we've beat up on inferior teams over this 4-game stretch, or we can just make great teams look average. We'll know a lot more if we can go in to San Fran and knock down an undefeated team.

Archived