• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Ray Ray return punts in San Fran?

Jeremy Igo

Without knowing who is available, I would probably say yes, but I’d also have this be his absolute last chance. Next fumble he gets cut. He’s so close to breaking one that I can be talked into one last chance.

But I also wouldn’t exactly be upset if he gets cut and we bring a bunch of guys to compete for the spot during the bye week. Although one issue is he might be our WR4 right now so if someone gets hurt we might need him on offense. Could take a little while to bring someone else up to speed.

Just now, CRA said:

Ray Ray is the exactly the type player who loses you a slugfest vs a team like San Fran. 

It will happen again with Ray Ray.  The only question is when 

Also the type of player who wins you a game like that. He’s like the Jameis Winston of returners.

There is no excuse good enough for having this dude on the roster still. 

We can simply stick Brandon Zylstra back there. He can’t possibly be worse than McCloud. Zylstra returned punts in the CFL although the returning rules on punts make it nearly impossible to f*ck it up but still. Just call a fair catch and move on

Archived