• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Cam plays against San Fran... thoughts

Jeremy Igo

5 hours ago, Saca312 said:

Please don't. I don't want Cam to die against that DL.

Let Kyle Allen face the dogs. I don't trust this coaching staff to know when Cam is truly healthy.

I don’t trust Cam to tell them when he is 100%.   I have no idea where people get the idea he will be ready after the bye week.  Maybe I’m missing something, but I don’t recall anyone with the team saying anything to that effect.    Something about this entire injury thing still smells fishy.  I’m not convinced Cam is coming back at all this season.   

You either stick to Kyle Allen and ride him out or you turn over to a healthy Cam Newton and ride him out.

personally, I would ride Kyle out to see how he handles the better teams.

you don’t know what you really have until the team gets behind and Kyle has to actually play.

not everyone is going to give you 6 turnovers,..

3 minutes ago, JARROD said:

You either stick to Kyle Allen and ride him out or you turn over to a healthy Cam Newton and ride him out.

personally, I would ride Kyle out to see how he handles the better teams.

you don’t know what you really have until the team gets behind and Kyle has to actually play.

not everyone is going to give you 6 turnovers,..

If their QB is under pressure like Jameis was, yes they will.  

41 minutes ago, ickmule said:

If their QB is under pressure like Jameis was, yes they will.  

I want the team to stay in front and keep winning.

there will come a time when the team meets its krytonite and gets into a back and forth fight and Kyle has to lead a comeback. 

that’s when you know what you have.

Our Oline will not be able to handle the front 7.

I do not think the Panthers, Allen or Cam at QB, are good enough to beat SF in their house.  Maybe their Dline all goes on IR this coming weekend, but if not, don't get your hopes up for a win.

Cam fans are NOT confident at all in their recent opinions and the anti Cam fans are talking out of both sides of their mouth.

If Cam comes back and starts practicing, the coaches will have to decide if the TEAM wants to stick with KA or go back to Cam.  A decision to the contrary from the desire of the players will be tough to hide.  They might have some of the same polarized opinions seen here.

No point in repeating what I posted but I am bored.

Team is winning, we gave two games away to start the season, can't do that again and stay up there in the standings.

They need to make their decision off of what they see in practice. It is always the same, the players know who should be the starter. You are in trouble if you keep the better player on the pine.

Archived