• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Cam plays against San Fran... thoughts

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

IF Cam plays against San Fran

- We all should hope he returns to MVP form and dominates. That would mean this team is Superbowl bound for sure. 

- It BETTER mean he is fully healthy. If this coaching staff plays him at anything less and risk further injury they should all be fired immediately. 

- If he does not play well I do not want to hear about rust. I do not want to hear about injury. This would indicate the coaching staff rushed him back. See point 2. 

- The WORST thing that could happen (aside from injury) is for Cam to start and the coaching staff realizes that he isn't ready and have to bench him. Even I do not want to witness the hell storm that would result. 

That’s the rub about it. Even if he’s healthy. He could very well have rust.

29 minutes ago, raz said:

conduct detrimental to the team for telling lies and then going on youtube for fake internet points backstabbing your coach who had been covering for him. if that's not conduct that's detrimental i don't know what is.   cam still can't get the plays called and out of the huddle in time.   in his 9th year.  every poster here has blamed our coaches, specially me.  we were wrong.   i was wrong.   cam has gotten away with this crap the whole time.   yeah i'd reign him in, and stop covering for him.  he needs to grow up.  he's unbelievably immature for a 30 year old.   yeah star players get treated differently but its gone on too long here for not enough improvement and not enough results.    in new england the same thing would happen to cam that happened to ochocinco.  he wouldn't see the field until he was capable of running the offense like they want it run.  we've cut him way way way too much slack. some people here seem to think its racist to hold him accountable.  i think its weirdly racist not to.

I agree Cam is average at best if he is unable to run the ball. Ive been saying that awhile on here. There are a lot of pure Homer's in here. I just want to win and want the best players on the field. 

5 minutes ago, CRA said:

Because Kyle has been healthy every week and practicing  every week since July...

If Cam is healthy he shouldn't look rusty.  If he looks rusty in practice, do not play him until he doesnt.  Rust is not an excuse for Cam or for the Coaching staff

43 minutes ago, raz said:

we were wrong.   i was wrong.   cam has gotten away with this crap the whole time.   yeah i'd reign him in, and stop covering for him.  he needs to grow up.  he's unbelievably immature for a 30 year old.  

That felt good didn't it?!?!

There's a new Sheriff in town, Sheriff Tepper. 

Sheriff Tepper will allow Riverboat to manage the employees in the manner that is in the best interest of the team....that wasn't the case under ol' Jer.

16 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

If Cam is healthy he shouldn't look rusty.  If he looks rusty in practice, do not play him until he doesnt.  Rust is not an excuse for Cam or for the Coaching staff

When you don’t play, practice, etc for weeks and weeks....you generally are going to be rusty.  Just life. 

Jets looked good this week coming back from mono.  But he had been practicing.  In fact the week prior was preparing as the #1 and just never got the green light. 

Cam last threw a ball when?  He still isn’t throwing.  SF simply isn’t the timetable.  Once Cam is taking reps then it will be worth guessing 

7 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

I think Kyle starts vs the 9ers. If he struggles against their D I can see Ron benching him and letting Cam play. 

I really don’t think Ron cares if Cam is 100% or not. He’s letting Kyle play because he’s winning games, not because he wants Cam to rest.

You don’t bench a QB for struggling vs the 49ers.   All QBs are going to have windows where they struggle vs elite defenses in a game. 

24 minutes ago, SBiii said:

That felt good didn't it?!?!

There's a new Sheriff in town, Sheriff Tepper. 

Sheriff Tepper will allow Riverboat to manage the employees in the manner that is in the best interest of the team....that wasn't the case under ol' Jer.

i hope that's correct.  

I know this will make a lot of panther fan upset, but I think Cam should sit out the rest of the season. He should rest, rehab, and then let him compete for the starting QB role next season. Allen is doing a great job, he has breathed new life into a team that had gotten to be nothing but a 3 downs and punt team, let him get the reps and the game experience and one other point, the panther's are winning, don't fix what an't broken !

2 minutes ago, marine1 said:

I know this will make a lot of panther fan upset, but I think Cam should sit out the rest of the season. He should rest, rehab, and then let him compete for the starting QB role next season. Allen is doing a great job, he has breathed new life into a team that had gotten to be nothing but a 3 downs and punt team, let him get the reps and the game experience and one other point, the panther's are winning, don't fix what an't broken !

I'm cool with moving on from Cam if he can't come back healthy.  But, if Cam is healthy he gives us a better chance to win the SB.  Our window won't be open long with all the expiring contracts 

Archived