• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Cam plays against San Fran... thoughts

Jeremy Igo

It's obvious that KA will play against the 49ers, because...

1. After 5 wins in a row KA has earned the trust of the coaching staff to let him play against one of the strongest teams. How could we rate KA if we don't let him play against a very strong team? 
Afterwards we will see if he did great and might be better than everyone expected or if he did poor so they could bench him easily and let Cam play against Titans.

2. If Cam starts against the 49ers and he loses, even if the best QB ever couldn't have avoided a loss, we would have a nasty discussion about cam's future, which might be totally wrong.

Cheers
CJF

19 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Please don't. I don't want Cam to die against that DL.

Let Kyle Allen face the dogs. I don't trust this coaching staff to know when Cam is truly healthy.

If we beat SF with Allen even if we win ugly like the Houston game, Cam will never see the field again in Carolina 

This SF can be a career saving game for Cam especially if they are still undefeated. Rust or not Cam has to go out there and prove why he’s the franchise QB

will be shocked if cam plays.   when he's healthy i would suspend him for a game for hiding injuries and costing us 1/8th of a season, and then disclosing his lies for fake internet sympathy points.  he undermined the coach.  i would also pull him the first time we have to burn a TO because of him.   the reigns of the franchise need to be pulled out of his hands because he barely did anything with them when he had them.   he needs boundaries and consequences placed on him for the best interest of the franchise.   that's the reality of the situation.  3 winning seasons out of 8 gets you no special treatment, or it shouldn't

1 minute ago, raz said:

will be shocked if cam plays.   when he's healthy i would suspend him for a game for hiding injuries and costing us 1/8th of a season, and then disclosing his lies for fake internet sympathy points.  he undermined the coach.  i would also pull him the first time we have to burn a TO because of him.   the reigns of the franchise need to be pulled out of his hands because he barely did anything with them when he had them.   he needs boundaries and consequences placed on him for the best interest of the franchise.   that's the reality of the situation.  3 winning seasons out of 8 gets you no special treatment, or it shouldn't

Yikes

Archived