• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs DC said Kyle Allen presented more of a challenge than Cam

Jeremy Igo

9 minutes ago, rico6 said:

More revisionist bullshit. That Cardinals game was riddled with miscues all over the place, Smitty dropped like 2-3 passes, Lafell, blocking and execution was atrocious: 

https://www.derp/2014/7/25/5934933/2013-season-flashback-week-2-panthers-vs-cardinals

We often forget how trash the offense in 2013 truly was until we went on that 8-game winning streak. And I remember Cam dismantling that Jets squad back in ‘17

Complains about revisionist history then proceeds to give his own revisionist history. Cam stats in that “dismantling” of the Jets were:

11/28 passing, 39%, 168 yards, 0 TDs, 9 rushes, 28 yards, 1 TD, 1 fumble

We were losing 18-20 until Luke had a fumble return for a TD and then Kaelin Clay had a PR for a TD in the 4th quarter.

1 hour ago, Mvp2014 said:

Our running game was great.  Was it 18  straight 100 yd rushing games heading into the SB?  That is the key to Cams game is balance and running attack.  Without a running game he is mediocre.  Remmers wasnt a star..... ever

You know Cam contributed to that stat?

28 minutes ago, Bartin said:

Complains about revisionist history then proceeds to give his own revisionist history. Cam stats in that “dismantling” of the Jets were:

We were losing 18-20 until Luke had a fumble return for a TD and then Kaelin Clay had a PR for a TD in the 4th quarter.

Fair enough

36 minutes ago, Bartin said:

Ouch! More revisionist bullshit i presume? 

1 hour ago, X-Clown said:

Am I seriously reading an implication that Cam in 2015 was carried by "the running game" aka his running backs? This place never ceases to amaze me.

Not a knock on Cam.  Hes just not the typical NFL quarterback. In the right system he can be the most dangerous QB in the league(2015).   I still think his accuracy is too limited to carry a team without a threat of a power running game.  

That said, we wouldnt have sniffed the playoffs in 15’ without Cam, that wasnt the implication at all.  

2 minutes ago, Mvp2014 said:

He was a large part of that stat if i remember correctly.  We had the power running game going was my point.  Any time our running game  doesnt show up Cam struggles.  

Cam was definitely good for at least 40-50 yards a game that year. IIRC, Stew was averaging like 3 ypc or something like that. Cam was the biggest part of that stat.

6 minutes ago, Mvp2014 said:

He was a large part of that stat if i remember correctly.  We had the power running game going was my point.  Any time our running game  doesnt show up Cam struggles.  

Do you have stats to prove it or are you just assuming?

Archived