• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is a MF'in playoff team folks!!!

Jeremy Igo

44 minutes ago, twylyght said:

There were flashes in 2017 Cam.  He was too inconsistent for various reasons.  He had 4 or 5 games that were 2015 level Cam.  In 2015, I think he only had 2 or 3 dud-level games.

Look at the depth chart at WR and TE where you didn't have a legit number 1 or 2 wr's or a TE because Greg Was hurt.. Plus the Oline had Matt Kali at LT.. So before you start a narrative look at the context 1st.. 

Cam still took that team to the playoffs and barely lost to the Saints in the last seconds of the game. 

39 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Look at the depth chart at WR and TE where you didn't have a legit number 1 or 2 wr's or a TE because Greg Was hurt.. Plus the Oline had Matt Kali at LT.. So before you start a narrative look at the context 1st.. 

Cam still took that team to the playoffs and barely lost to the Saints in the last seconds of the game. 

I would argue that Bell at LT alone would make 2015 Cam far superior to 2017 Cam.

On 10/13/2019 at 12:57 PM, Fox007 said:

FG Ron.....won't cut it vs good teams honestly. He lets people back into the game like he always does. He still shuts down the offense with literally an entire quarter to go.

I can’t give out any more reactions today. So here you go:

:Taco_Emoji_42x42:

• 2 months later...
On 10/13/2019 at 5:14 PM, bigdavis said:

I've been criticizing the nit-pickers on here for weeks, the people who are never satisfied, with the play-calling, the coaching, the execution, blah, blah, blah.  And some hide it by saying "wait til we play a good team"  Well, did you see how Houston handled the Chiefs today, in KC?  Didn't we just beat them?  Time to get on the train, boys.  With a bye week to rest, and heal the injured, it's pulling out of the station soon.  This team is gelling.

hey did you ever manage to put together why some of us were uh...”nit-picking”? can’t play the “oh well hindsight is 20/20” game when people were pointing out all of the red flags from the beginning

Archived