• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Tampa Bay Bucs GameMorning thread.

Jeremy Igo

Just now, stbugs said:

It also would have run 40 seconds off the clock. You need to make the catch to help not just 1st down but taking away time when you are up 16. Similar to CMC going out of bounds before the half. Bucs somehow almost gave us 3 points but almost had a long Evans TD too. 

I mean poo happens, receivers drop balls. This is the most talented offense this team has had since 2011. I'm excluding 2015 because that year was just Cam, Olsen, and mostly JAGs at wide receiver.

newton_david.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

David NewtonESPN Staff Writer 

This is Kyle Allen's best game since he threw four touchdown passes against Arizona in his first start this season. He's made some clutch throws, particularly early, and now is 19-for-27 for 221 yards and two touchdowns. Wouldn't necessarily bank on the return of Cam Newton after the bye week.

15 minutes ago, Wolfpack352 said:

Been watching the Oline and Dline a lot this game, there is a  lot of holding on both sides it is kinda ridiculous.

I guess because they are down they didnt want us to have a 12 sack game....it gets easier to get sacks when you know their gonna pass leading to more holding lol

Archived