• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Tampa Bay Bucs GameMorning thread.

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Mage said:

THIS PASS RUSH OH MY GOD

GOAT PASS RUSH I CAN REMEMBER BABY

Assuming that second sack stays credited to Vernon Butler, the former Panthers' 1st-round pick just had 2 fumble-causing sacks on back-to-back plays. In 2016, '17 and '18, he never had 2 sacks in an entire season.

5 minutes ago, Castavar said:

I'm one of the biggest Cam fans, but at this point, you gotta keep rolling with Allen until he loses a couple. Don't mess with what's working. We are on a roll. I saw give him one more game against 49ers, and if he bombs, put Cam in the following week, if he wins AGAIN, then roll with him tbh

That’s assuming Cam is even 100% in the next month or so. I doubt he will be which will make the decision easy regardless of how Allen plays.

Can people literally just STFU about Cam FFS?  He is not playing and has nothing at all to do with this game.  HE IS INJURED and has been that way for over a year.  Can we not just enjoy the game with Allen at quarterback and root for our team without it being Cam Vs Allen with every other post?  F**K!!!!!!!

Archived