• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Tampa Bay Bucs GameMorning thread.

Jeremy Igo

i love that the crowd is so biased for the Panthers even though it's the Bucs 'home' game.

might have something to do with it being in London where Manchester United are super hated and owned by the same family.

also might have to do with them being the Bucs

Just now, rodeo said:

i love that the crowd is so biased for the Panthers even though it's the Bucs 'home' game.

might have something to do with it being in London where Manchester United are super hated and owned by the same family.

Yea...sounds like a Panther home game. Nice support.

1 minute ago, rodeo said:

Hey, we didn't have to burn one of our home game dates, too.....

1 minute ago, rodeo said:

They have trouble filling their own home games even when they're good.  Supposedly it's because of all the snowbirds and retirees in the Tampa Bay area who either don't care or pull for other teams.

Archived