• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Tampa Bay Bucs GameMorning thread.

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

i know you’re mad because cam is hurt and we’re winning without him but how about supporting the TEAM? im a panthers fan. can you say the same?

You literally posted angry at CMC for going out of bounds, then praised him for how smart he was for it 5 minutes later dude...

Just now, SmartyHurney said:

Are we really bitching about a rookie kicker missing a 60+ yarder off some weird ass, pretty much never happens moment that probably messed with his normal kicking routine, and flow?

All of a sudden everyone forgets Williams and the rest of the FG unit forgetting how to block and fuging up our FG attempts as well. It's re-writing history to fit their narrative. Everyone is ready to go stupid just so they could possibly be the first to say "I told you so".

1 minute ago, PantherPhann89 said:

Great call on the free kick,  although I've never heard of it. Who the heck keeps up with all these rules...

Having watched the game for a long time and being interested in weird rules I knew about it, but had not actually seen one attempted until now. One of my other favorite unknown rules is on kickoffs the returner can step out of bounds with one foot and even if the ball isn’t going out of bounds if he touches it from there it is out of bounds and spotted at the 40.

Just now, lightsout said:

I like how we're looking. Would like to see Allen take fewer sacks but I feel like he's trying to hang in the pocket a bit more for the deeper shots. OL just can't hold up long enough sometimes. Defense is looking phenomenal though.

I'm okay with him accepting sacks and just securing the ball and going down after his early fumble issues. We're seeing Jameis fumbling like early Allen trying to hang in there and buy time.

Just now, crowntownpanther said:

You literally posted angry at CMC for going out of bounds, then praised him for how smart he was for it 5 minutes later dude...

He has admitted in this thread he is “playing a character”. I wish the forum mods would just ban him. He’s basically just a troll. 

Just now, t96 said:

Having watched the game for a long time and being interested in weird rules I knew about it, but had not actually seen one attempted until now. One of my other favorite unknown rules is on kickoffs the returner can step out of bounds with one foot and even if the ball isn’t going out of bounds if he touches it from there it is out of bounds and spotted at the 40.

Hmm, that's interesting...

Archived