• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Tampa Bay Bucs GameMorning thread.

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Proudiddy said:

still pissed...  all of this is on mcleod.  if he doesnt fumble, we are well on our way to handing arians another blowout like he was on the receiving end for in the playoffs with Arizona.  All of the momentum was in our favor.  unfugingbelievable.

I know drives me nuts!!!!

still pissed...  all of this is on mcleod.  if he doesnt fumble, we are well on our way to handing arians another blowout like he was on the receiving end for in the playoffs with Arizona.  All of the momentum was in our favor.  unfugingbelievable.

Damn right. We put it up 17 without that stupidity

I agree, but you cannot let the gunner keep getting past the block. That guy has been blowing our blockers all game. Every punt that guy beats the ball down the field. We better do something about it or it will not be the last fumble today on special teams.

1 minute ago, TheRed said:

Yeah blame the first year player and not the head coach that has been doing this for decades.

2nd year, and as I did say in a post earlier in this thread I blame Ron/Blackburn for keeping this idiot as well.

Archived