• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TB/CAR Film Room

ellis

I'm interested on your take as to if Barrett is as good as his stats or just a bit of an aberration. Not trying to take away from his production but playing against Williams was a huge gift. Or is he another guy that had a huge payout for switching to 3-4? 

16 hours ago, Waldo said:

I'm interested on your take as to if Barrett is as good as his stats or just a bit of an aberration. Not trying to take away from his production but playing against Williams was a huge gift. Or is he another guy that had a huge payout for switching to 3-4? 

He played in the 3-4 with the Broncos since his second season in '15.

17 hours ago, Waldo said:

I mean look at it this way: even if you throw out his 3 sacks against DW, that still leaves him neck and neck with Addison in one fewer game. Question will be can he sustain high level production. With no other pass rush threat obviously teams will be scheming to slow him down.

Right Ron?

Ron?

@#$&!

Archived