• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sound off - Official Panthers at Bucs Predictions Thread

Jeremy Igo

Bucs smartly targeted CMC the first time around and will do the same this time, especially with our horrible Oline situation.

Oline will make it tough for Allen as it will all be on his shoulders.  CMC will best be used as a decoy this week to open up holes for others.

Their Oline is also banged up, so I see opportunities for some pressure.

Pivitol point for me is us stopping their run game.  We did not do well with that in Charlotte.

Probably come down to the battle of turnovers.  Win that and win the game

1 hour ago, stirs said:

Bucs smartly targeted CMC the first time around and will do the same this time, especially with our horrible Oline situation.

Oline will make it tough for Allen as it will all be on his shoulders.  CMC will best be used as a decoy this week to open up holes for others.

Their Oline is also banged up, so I see opportunities for some pressure.

Pivitol point for me is us stopping their run game.  We did not do well with that in Charlotte.

Probably come down to the battle of turnovers.  Win that and win the game

I agree with this. I think another big thing for us will be can other offensive weapons step up? This is a game we really need Moore and Samuel to produce. Allen clearly won’t have all day to throw so these guys need to YAC it up and make some people miss.

14 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

I agree with this. I think another big thing for us will be can other offensive weapons step up? This is a game we really need Moore and Samuel to produce. Allen clearly won’t have all day to throw so these guys need to YAC it up and make some people miss.

I agree with this statement. Moore Samuel And Cmc need to get into the secondary. The Bucs secondary lacks speed and all 3 guys can outrun them. 

Archived