• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you want Cam to start @49ers Oct 27th.

Jeremy Igo

9 minutes ago, Tepper's Chest Hair said:

...what?

It is seriously becoming harder to participate in a discussion with people that are so obviously either trolling or need a basic history lesson.

Read the whole sentence. I didn't say he rarely wins even though he hasn't won a game in nine starts. He hardly ever wins with more than two turnovers, just saying. Learn to read the whole sentence.

If Cam is good to go, then Cam starts. It's a no brainer. 

If he falters, then you send in Allen. It's a no brainer. 

You go with who can win the game. Cam gets the benefit of the doubt, but Allen gets the call quickly if there's a hiccup. We don't get to replay this season.

I have been one of Cam's biggest fans but damn I don't know how any Panther fan can be happy after what he said in the video about him playing damn hurt. He cost us two damn games that I know we would have at least won one. We are in trouble when it comes to tiebreakers for a will card. It will be hard to win this division with the way the saints are playing. But to come out and say I just couldn't run or do the things I needed to do to help us win. He should have sucked it up and let Allen played. U can poo all u want but it's the damn truth. Go on with your troll crap, if you can't come back with nothing better than you just need to quit posting poo.

8 minutes ago, Tepper's Chest Hair said:

Before injury last year, Cam was 1-1 in games with 2 turnovers.

We are lucky with Cam that we don't have a QB that regularly gets 2+ turn overs.  It happened twice in 2018 while healthy, 4 times total in 2017. 

All 4 times in 2017, 2 or more turnovers all losses. My point exactly, and Allen has done it twice and still won both.

Depend on how the buccaneers game goes.

If Kyle Allen goes out there and throws 3-4 TDs in a win then I’m not sure Tepper even lets Ron start Cam. 

But if Cam is truly 100% and Kyle has the same type of performance as the last two weeks the. I think we give Cam a shot.

I'd like him to have a week or two getting reacquainted with the receivers and the OL. Chemistry needs rebuilding probably and he needs to find his groove.

Really I'm just nervous about his first game back being against the 49ers and that D.

Here's my problem. I dont trust Ron to not play Cam until hes healed and I dont trust Cam to be honest about his injury. But since we're pretending, if Cam is 100% and has worked through the timing/rust issues going into the game, then he plays. 

Here's the bigger question though. If he starts and looks bad, how long do you wait to pull him or do you? Do you just accept a loss to let Cam work through it, or do you put KA in and try for the win if it's still close?

Archived