• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you want Cam to start @49ers Oct 27th.

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Tepper's Chest Hair said:

Allen's hand is hot?  Is that because he plays "hot potato" with the ball whenever a defender touches him?

And has one of the highest passing ratings in league and has converted crucial 3rd down passes in every one of the victories. 

Especially this past game when CMC went out due to cramps, Allen connected two passes back to back that moved the chains and ultimately gave the opportunity for the big Bonnafon run that sealed the game.

He's also has a hot hand because he's eating those fresh W's out the oven. 

Cam will never be 100% again and even Mushin Muhammad on WFNZ the other day said the same thing that there is no such thing as a player being that. He said that ends right before training camp. Also I wonder if Academy Sports in Concord knows something we don't, they had Cam's jersey for $25 bucks apiece. They had CMC right beside him for full price. Yikes not looking good for him right now all around, and I think it's in his head.

If the foot is 120% healthy no doubt he is better then Allen. How many games has Cam won even though the players around him were subpar. Allen is a great BACKUP qb but the team we have this year is better then 2015 exspecially skill position wise. If Rons dumb...××× hadnt played Cam hurt he would definitely have been healthy now and we may be undefeated. Most naysayers are taking only into account the games Cam was hurt in wich has been at least a year. He is a far better passer then he is given credit for when healthy but anything less then fully healed he needs to sit. Cam hasnt played 100% with all these weapons...his best options for a full healthy season have been SS89 with Olsen... Ted Ginn with Olsen, and maybe Kbs rookie year.

7 minutes ago, Pantherxtreme said:

And has one of the highest passing ratings in league and has converted crucial 3rd down passes in every one of the victories. 

Especially this past game when CMC went out due to cramps, Allen connected two passes back to back that moved the chains and ultimately gave the opportunity for the big Bonnafon run that sealed the game.

He's also has a hot hand because he's eating those fresh W's out the oven

Don't get me wrong.  I am happy that Allen is occasionally able to make a good pass and not turn the ball over.  But he is playing as a serviceable back up.  Which is amazing.  Not a legit starter.

We are winning despite Allen.  Not because of Allen.

Allens 3rd down conversion % is basically on par with "Injured Cam".

20 minutes ago, Tepper's Chest Hair said:

Allen's hand is hot?  Is that because he plays "hot potato" with the ball whenever a defender touches him?

4-0 don't see how u can make jokes on that. He is a winner and Cam rarely does win if he turns the ball over. Kyle doesn't let anything bother him.

I kinda get the impression that some folks are worried this year's 49er game could be a repeat of last year's Steeler game, i.e. we seem to be chugging along toward a good season when suddenly we get smacked in the mouth.

Don't know if that's going to happen. I'll grant it's possible.

Archived