• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you want Cam to start @49ers Oct 27th.

Jeremy Igo

away game is smart.   we're a similar team to them.  we can beat them with either qb i think.  we could also lose to them with either qb.   cam has a little extra juice playing the titans after that disgraceful letter that woman sent.   i don't know.  i really don't know what we should do.  i'd probably go with kyle if we beat the bucs, but will support whatever the team decides.

Like others said...sit Cam out until Allen gives us a reason to be benched.  Honestly if I was Cam, came back only to poo the bed.  I'd blame my foot or shoulder or rust again, lol.  Even if I was 100% healthy.  Because we all know the PooStorm coming his way and on here if that happens.

Hard to say.  We have such a good history of bringing players back into starting roles after an injury.

IF Cam is ready, he should return.  However, if we are still undefeated with Kyle, you may choose to start him at home where we are more familiar with the playing surface.

To me it honestly depends on what Allen does in London at least a bit. If he looks effective but does not fumble, how do you sit him after he goes undefeated? If he fumbles even once, Cam goes in. I am skeptical that Cam will be fully ready, but my mail order medical degree hasn’t arrived from China yet, so I don’t feel qualified to dispute anyone on that and the OP did stipulate fully cleared.

47 minutes ago, jasonluckydog said:

Yes, you know Bosa is dreaming of just touching Kyle and watching his ball drop. Cam can take hit and he will receive plenty of them but at least he wont fumble each time. 

4 games, 4 wins, no interceptions.  It balances out.

If Cam is medically cleared and "healthy" and you are afraid to start him because he has to play a good defense off a bye week, then that more an inditement on your feeling for Cam than anything else you say.

If he is ready to go, he should be ready to show. He's no rookie, he know what to expect off a bye week and how to prepare.

4 minutes ago, Jaxel said:

If Cam is medically cleared and "healthy" and you are afraid to start him because he has to play a good defense off a bye week, then that more an inditement on your feeling for Cam than anything else you say.

If he is ready to go, he should be ready to show. He's no rookie, he know what to expect off a bye week and how to prepare.

This is a valid point. 

Archived