• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers at Tampa Bay Bucs - Info and discussion

Jeremy Igo

Now more than ever, this is hate week. Tampa usually flies under the radar in terms of most hated team in the division. One big reason for this is they’ve sucked for about 11 years.  

Bruce Arians is back and as insufferable as ever. 

It’s time to stop losing to this mediocre organization. 

Last time they stopped cmc and dared Cam to deliver routine passes to open players in single coverage. He couldn’t. And DW showed why he belongs at RT and by LT.  Both of those failures were partly, if not solely, on Ron. 

This week we need to Block Barrett and complete passes. That’s the recipe for offensive success this time.  I think Greg might have a nice game.

Our defense has been playing nicely. I’m hoping the pressure can force Jameis to throw a few trademark interceptions.

14 minutes ago, imminent rogaine said:

Last time they stopped cmc and dared Cam to deliver routine passes to open players in single coverage. He couldn’t. And DW showed why he belongs at RT and by LT.  Both of those failures were partly, if not solely, on Ron. 

This week we need to Block Barrett and complete passes. That’s the recipe for offensive success this time.  I think Greg might have a nice game.

Our defense has been playing nicely. I’m hoping the pressure can force Jameis to throw a few trademark interceptions.

I think Greg will be staying in helping block Barrett like he has been doing the previous 2 weeks.

12 hours ago, imminent rogaine said:

Aints had a formula to keep Barrett from getting to their QB and we should use that to stifle him.

22 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Kyle has been trending downward. Would love to see him have a great game and redeem himself. I would especially love to see a UDFA put up better numbers than Goff against the Bucs.

Yep. Film study of his tendencies and harder competition 

nit sure the Bucs fall into harder competition but the Panthers can’t afford to lose another division game and or conference game

im sure Bowles will go all out to stop McCaffrey and then Olsen just like last time and say to Kyle the old ‘beat us with your arm and WRs’. 

I never know what to expect anymore. Like everyone, just want a W

Archived