• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Interesting Observation: On the final play, Mario Addison did the exact same thing that the penalty was called for on the previous play.

Proudiddy

Remember that bogus "illegal hands to the face" call that the refs used to get Minshew that much closer to magic?  Well, my local news here in Raleigh did a recap on the game last night and showed a camera angle that appeared to be from the endzone behind the defense...  and lo and behold, there is Mario on the right side, and once again grabs the tackle's collar and pushes up as he's rushing, throwing the tackle's head back, just as he did the previous play where it was called a penalty.  It looked so similar, I had to rewind it to make sure it was the final play and not the penalized one...  and yup, Luke slaps the ball down at the end of it.  

Just found it interesting...  I really wish there was a way to regulate this crap officials are doing to manipulate games.

Archived