• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Haunted Houses

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Darnold has certainly learned to read the field better. You just have to build around your QB once you are confident in him.
    • Maybe, maybe not. Daniels didn't look like a guy who was ready to start either but has done just fine. Stroud looked like a guy who could sit and improve but did just fine. It's hard to guess.  I am all for having a decent other option and letting them compete. It's good for them and if they can't win the starting gig then they shouldn't be starting yet IMO. 
    • Funny because Delhomme was very average, had a lot of limitations, pedestrian stats (threw a lot of INTs), but was just clutch in most games except that Arizona debacle in 2008.   I'm afraid we keep looking for a perfect specimen we'll be stuck.   Fields has a lot of redeemable qualities, he can become a better passer.  I don't believe that people can't learn to see the field or read defenses better.  But you can't teach size, speed, arm strength and athleticism.