• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Continued thoughts on Kyle Allen

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, kaw_liga said:

Ok, to play devils advocate, what if everything you laid out shows the team plays harder behind Allen?

Respectfully I’d question the defensive side of the ball playing harder when a new qb enters, I’d also assume if that 4th down play call yesterday cost us the game like in Tampa, logically  we wouldn’t be putting the lost solely on Allen’s shoulder. 

I don’t see any mass improvements from the offense that a healthy cam would hamper over a healthy Allen. Key word of course is “healthy” 

Like a poster stated earlier, if Allen was performing like Minshew we would for sure have a controversy on our hands 

Almost like a sightly better matt moore. People forget hes only 23 and off the team for a chuck of last year.

Not the biggest Norv fan, but hes had a good gameplan for each week. Kyle is running those plans very well, when hes not fumbling which are killing my heart. 

9 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

He's doing just enough to get the job done. But can we please put a blocking dummy in for DW. At this point the only thing I'm sure he can do effectively on the line is... ummm... just put a blocking dummy out there with a jersey on. Same effect. 

Williams was on his ass so much on Sunday that I was looking for Amini’s name on a jersey. I’m not sure that injury is gonna ever let him be a starter ever again.  

25 minutes ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

Williams was on his ass so much on Sunday that I was looking for Amini’s name on a jersey. I’m not sure that injury is gonna ever let him be a starter ever again.  

Yea that was way to much laying down on the job lol I was so confused about why he couldn’t stand up even after moving from one side to his strong side. Might need to check the options out behind him Larsen or someone because it’s becoming ignorant to see him on his back repeatedly.

8 hours ago, panthers55 said:

Again if it were so easy then guys would be putting up huge numbers every week and that isn't always true. As for roughing calls that is the Brady effect. 

Guys are putting up huge numbers more consistently than in the past.. What are you talking about??

7 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Guys are putting up huge numbers more consistently than in the past.. What are you talking about??

Then why for example has the dual back goal of 1000 yards receiving and rushing only been accomplished by two players and none in the last 5 years unless Christian does it. 

4 hours ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Anyone screaming “KyLE AlLEn Is 4-0 aNd CaM NeWtOn iS 0-9” has decide to throw all logical thinking out of the window and is one of the trending ignorant statements on this board 

Equivalent to sticking you fingers in your ear and yelling “la la la” loudly as someone tries and make a valid point

Only wins matter.  Just ask Ron whose job is riding on the season and he will say this too, only wins matter.

8 minutes ago, GoPanthers123 said:

Only wins matter.  Just ask Ron whose job is riding on the season and he will say this too, only wins matter.

Ron job is on the line because a amount of numerous reasons, the win/loss is a small factor into that 

and that is a educated guess at this point since we really have no idea what Tepper plan is 

3 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Ron job is on the line because a amount of numerous reasons, the win/loss is a small factor into that 

and that is a educated guess at this point since we really have no idea what Tepper plan is 

From what little I know about Tepper, results are all that matters so no, wins and losses are not a small factor.

Archived