• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Continued thoughts on Kyle Allen

Jeremy Igo

9 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

But the bottom line is w/ls and I have heard that that is what he is all about 

I highly doubt our owner is in meetings ignoring anything except the W/L, it’s important too him but if there’s legit reason the Wins are not coming, like a injured qb, I doubt he’s ignoring a situation like that and blindly evaluating a staff just by win/loss 

7 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

I highly doubt our owner is in meetings ignoring anything except the W/L, it’s important too him but if there’s legit reason the Wins are not coming, like a injured qb, I doubt he’s ignoring a situation like that and blindly evaluating a staff just by win/loss 

For someone who said they didn't know much about Tepper you seem to think you know a lot about what he is thinking.

Do you think he became a billionaire by ignoring the bottom line which is making money And instead focused on excuses for why it didn't happen?  

10 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

For someone who said they didn't know much about Tepper you seem to think you know a lot about what he is thinking.

Do you think he became a billionaire by ignoring the bottom line which is making money And instead focused on excuses for why it didn't happen?  

2 things real quick since we are ignoring what I clearly said, I said everything so far is a educated guess, do you personal know Tepper? Do you know how he became a billionaire? I love the “I don’t agree with your opinion but here’s my opinion that’s just as clueless as yours” crowd 

since you've now ventured into my expertise, business, in which over 90% of business fail, by your logic all these Fortune 500 owners and other many successful business owners should just closed down shop because they aren’t  getting a profit in immediate returns from there business? Since that is the key to a business making money right? 

Stay in your lane on

edit: I guess the redskins owner is a genius,  since all he cares about is the win/loss reasoning why he’s among the worst owners in sports 

4 hours ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

Williams was on his ass so much on Sunday that I was looking for Amini’s name on a jersey. I’m not sure that injury is gonna ever let him be a starter ever again.  

I really thought we were getting a steal in resigning him for $6M.  I want to see him succeed, but he doesn't have the lateral quickness post-injury to play tackle, and he isn't strong enough and/or has the right technique to play guard.

With him looking like Byron Bell trying to play LT (and like you said looking like Silatolu playing G), I don't know where he fits on the O-line going forward. 

I think everyone thought he could be an upgrade over Van Roten at LG after failing at LT, but at this point, I think the bench is the best place for him when Turner comes back.

7 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

2 things real quick since we are ignoring what I clearly said, I said everything so far is a educated guess, do you personal know Tepper? Do you know how he became a billionaire? I love the “I don’t agree with your opinion but here’s my opinion that’s just as clueless as yours” crowd 

since you've now ventured into my expertise, business, in which over 90% of business fail, by your logic all these Fortune 500 owners and other many successful business owners should just closed down shop because they aren’t  getting a profit in immediate returns from there business? Since that is the key to a business making money right? 

Stay in your lane on

edit: I guess the redskins owner is a genius,  since all he cares about is the win/loss reasoning why he’s among the worst owners in sports 

Don't act like you are the only one who knows business. I have owned several which generated over a million in sales. So did you run one or more or did you study it in school?  And your assumptions about what I think or even what makes sound business decisions appears naive as is your logic. For example Washington is a failure because Snyder hasn't produced a winner in over a decade. Is isn't what he thinks is important , it is the bottom line which is whether you actually produce wins or losses. Everyone wants to win but few actually produce them.  Maybe he like you is hung up on all the excuses.

20 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Don't act like you are the only one who knows business. I have owned several which generated over a million in sales. So did you run one or more or did you study it in school?  And your assumptions about what I think or even what makes sound business decisions appears naive as is your logic. For example Washington is a failure because Snyder hasn't produced a winner in over a decade. Is isn't what he thinks is important , it is the bottom line which is whether you actually produce wins or losses. Everyone wants to win but few actually produce them.  Maybe he like you is hung up on all the excuses.

Right I’ll believe it when I see it cause the way your coming off is the exact way to run a business in the ground, “excuses” that you labeled since you personally know Tepper I assume or circumstances, obstacles, etc. if that’s all we care about let’s just throw all subjectivity out the window

again by your logic let’s just file bankruptcy on a business not making money and call it a day, forget actually trying to find out “excuses” on why the business isn’t producing profit over cost , don’t teach me the formula just give me the answer, it’s a ignorant observation 

edit: Dan also possesses the say issue you are having, he only cares about the win/loss instead of the issue that is causing each coach there to fail, short sightedness is reward equally 

23 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Right I’ll believe it when I see it cause the way your coming off is the exact way to run a business in the ground, “excuses” that you labeled since you personally know Tepper I assume or circumstances, obstacles, etc. if that’s all we care about let’s just throw all subjectivity out the window

again by your logic let’s just file bankruptcy on a business not making money and call it a day, forget actually trying to find out “excuses” on why the business isn’t producing profit over cost , don’t teach me the formula just give me the answer, it’s a ignorant observation 

edit: Dan also possesses the say issue you are having, he only cares about the win/loss instead of the issue that is causing each coach there to fail, short sightedness is reward equally 

Again what are you talking about. You are going around in circles. Then you throw in a cliche business concept and act like you have a clue.  Do you know why Snyder fails? It isn't because all he cares about is wins or losses, it is because he made his money in one industry where he knew what he is doing and bought a football team where he has no clue. He for example made Gruden draft Haskins instead of listenIng to what the football folks told him to do. He consistently either doesn't find the right people or when he does, he undermines their ability to do their job.  Your whole profit over cost conversation ignores that Washington had net revenue of 493 million last year. Yeah he made a profit and still has a poorly run franchise. What is that about oh great business student? 

39 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

You have only generated a million in sales with multiple business. Doesn't sound like much of a business to me. 

4 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Again what are you talking about. You are going around in circles. Then you throw in a cliche business concept and act like you have a clue.  Do you know why Snyder fails? It isn't because all he cares about is wins or losses, it is because he made his money in one industry where he knew what he is doing and bought a football team where he has no clue. He for example made Gruden draft Haskins instead of listenIng to what the football folks told him to do. He consistently either doesn't find the right people or when he does, he undermines their ability to do their job.  Your whole profit over cost conversation ignores that Washington had net revenue of 493 million last year. Yeah he made a profit and still has a poorly run franchise. What is that about oh great business student? 

I’m trying to figure out what you are talking about? You’re back pedaling, you said all that Tepper cares about is w/L correct? If so to hell with evaluating ect, either win or you’re gone to hell with “excuses”.

Than you asked me how did I think Tepper became a billionaire correct ? I’m sure as hell it wasn’t by only taking gambles on opportunities that would only net him revenue.

The bold is an big excuse by your logic displayed in this thread,so Snyder being a horrible owner shouldn’t be an excuse for the any coach who’s been employed by Snyder since 1999 correct? That’s your logic on full display, Snyder being a horrible owner is an excuse 

Just now, panthers55 said:

There you go again jumping in with no facts or information. How many businesses have you owned?

One, that generates a million in sales. And the restaurant business is slow right now. If you count rentals then I generate much more than that. 

Just now, Snake said:

One, that generates a million in sales. And the restaurant business is slow right now. If you count rentals then I generate much more than that. 

Then you know sales matter little unless you actually make money. You might want to let your buddy Capt know that. So what is better, a business that earned a million in sales and 100,000 profit or one that generates 300, 000 and 150,000 in profit? 

7 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Then you know sales matter little unless you actually make money. You might want to let your buddy Capt know that. So what is better, a business that earned a million in sales and 100,000 profit or one that generates 300, 000 and 150,000 in profit? 

Let me know what? You haven’t even stated what industry you are in.....because if it’s anything other than selling an intangible good than retention is more important than sells

Archived