• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Some film room nuggets

ellis

So much faster up front this year. So much more disciplined in the back end. Tre Boston is quicker and a shade more instinctive than Mike Adams. Just my observation.

33 is going to make a play on the ball at some point.

Until then, let’s look back at what helped to cost the team several games last year. 

8 minutes ago, ellis said:

So much faster up front this year. So much more disciplined in the back end. Tre Boston is quicker and a shade more instinctive than Mike Adams. Just my observation.

33 is going to make a play on the ball at some point.

Until then, let’s look back at what helped to cost the team several games last year. 

Again, this is not a terrible pass rush. Just not as disciplined as we are seeing this year. Baker likes to move around like Murray and Watson. With the exception of a couple of early broken contains in Arizona, much better work in 2019

Also, the defense on that last nugget seem to be playing smarter upfront this year. Better disguising true intentions and like you said, faster.

I have never seen our defense play so freaking fast.

The goal is 1.50-1.51 secs to disrupt and we are doing a helluva good job this yeat at it.

Archived