• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers DT KK Short to IR

Jeremy Igo

All I know about star is hes very family heavy. Whoever gave him the best contract, he was going to do whats best for his family. Carolina didnt come close to the Bills offer, glad the panthers ended up with Poe and his shorter contract. 

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I kinda just got the impression that we never even made him a serious contending offer. 

I thought I saw a report that we had but I  don't remember well enough to stake anything on it.

If he'd made it clear behind the scenes that he wasn't staying, then I could see not offering.

1 hour ago, Pantherxtreme said:

Jacksonville fans are talking about the possibility of Norwell being benched. Go take a quick read at their message board. Turner was definitely the best guard of the two long term. 

Yeah Jags fans hate Norwell. Turner has been fine.

8 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Norwell is hot garbage on the jags. Like awful. He might’ve faired better staying with us but trai has definitely outplayed him since norwell left.

Didn’t know he was that bad with the jags, do they run a zone blocking scheme ? If he’s just bad there’s a lot of crow needing to be ate here, me included, not the biggest fan of turner besides him sticking up for those helmet to helmet hits cam was taking, injuries and underperforming 

6 hours ago, OneBadCat said:

This really sucks. Is he IR designated to return at least?

6 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

Nope. He’s done for the year. 

You don't have to designate a player to return anymore; that was back when it was only one player allowed to come off IR. Now you can bring back 2 players as long as they were on the opening week's roster and after they have been on IR for at least 8 weeks.

15 minutes ago, cptx said:

You don't have to designate a player to return anymore; that was back when it was only one player allowed to come off IR. Now you can bring back 2 players as long as they were on the opening week's roster and after they have been on IR for at least 8 weeks.

He’s done for the year.

Recovery time takes him into spring

Archived