• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers DT KK Short to IR

Jeremy Igo

Huddle never ceases to amaze.

When KK was playing- “The bum is terrible and stopped trying after he got paid.”

News about KK being out for the season- “Oh no, our season is doomed, such a huge loss!.”

Did anyone not see just how stellar our D has been the last two games without him? I hate it for him but I promise, we will be just fine 

18 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

You do realize that he hasn’t played the last two games...and the defense has been stellar.  We have the DL depth to handle this issue.

I do, KK is just one of my guys I like to see play. I love all the boys but I like seeing KK on the field. 

When he has an impact KK is a game changer but his inconsistency doesn't quite match his contract.

With Poe and Mccoy, its not game over for the season, although obviously you hate to see him off the field. Between Cam and KK that's over $30 million in cap sitting out.

You've gotta wonder what this means for next year. What did the restructure do to his contract next year? Is he a cut candidate?

I don't always trust overthecap

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/carolina-panthers/

but its saying KK's cap hit is $20 million next year and his dead money if cut would be $17 million. Holy smokes. If that's true hes got to be feeling pretty comfortable right now...

Just now, Seoul_Panther said:

When he has an impact KK is a game changer but his inconsistency doesn't quite match his contract.

With Poe and Mccoy, its not game over for the season, although obviously you hate to see him off the field. Between Cam and KK that's over $30 in cap sitting out.

You've gotta wonder what this means for next year. What did the restructure do to his contract next year? Is he a cut candidate?

When we lose good depth early, I worry more about the effect down the road, late in the season.

Archived