• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Remarkable pass rush + coverage

ellis

3 minutes ago, ItsJustMe said:

I AM GOING TO KEEP TYPING IN CAPS UNTIL SOMEONE ANYONE ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD ACKNOWLEDGES OUR MOST UNDER RATED NEW ADDITION TO THE COACHING STAFF.  MR PERRY FEWELL.  EVERYONE IS PRAISING RON AND ERIC BUT WHAT ABOUT PERRY,  HAS EVERYONE FORGOT ABOUT HIM?  DONT YOU THINK HE IS THE REASON OUR SECONDARY IS FINALLY PLAYING THE WAY THE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE.?!?!

MAKE HIM AN APPRECIATION THREAD.  HE DESERVES IT AND NO ONE IS GIVING HIM CREDIT.

thats all folks, just wanted to make my introductory a legendary one

Check the other threads.  Made one on Perry. 

9 hours ago, ellis said:

2DFC07B2-31DD-4017-91FB-5FD2A82F6FCF.gif.efd421cc8c8408dd8b175d3ccbec335e.gif

thank you!

Is easy to just state the obvious.  I haven't seen it yet, but do we have a breakdown of the O-Line.  From what I've been able to glean, we've had to do A LOT of scheming to cover up some deficiencies in this area.  Norv and crew deserve a lot of credit for recognizing that and adjusting accordingly, but I don't have the know-how to break it down.

10 hours ago, ItsJustMe said:

I AM GOING TO KEEP TYPING IN CAPS UNTIL SOMEONE ANYONE ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD ACKNOWLEDGES OUR MOST UNDER RATED NEW ADDITION TO THE COACHING STAFF.  MR PERRY FEWELL.  EVERYONE IS PRAISING RON AND ERIC BUT WHAT ABOUT PERRY,  HAS EVERYONE FORGOT ABOUT HIM?  DONT YOU THINK HE IS THE REASON OUR SECONDARY IS FINALLY PLAYING THE WAY THE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE.?!?!

MAKE HIM AN APPRECIATION THREAD.  HE DESERVES IT AND NO ONE IS GIVING HIM CREDIT.

thats all folks, just wanted to make my introductory a legendary one

I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome our secondary played this week. Now will you please stop making my eyes bleed?

43 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome our secondary played this week. Now will you please stop making my eyes bleed?

Making your eyes bleed?! I spoke good things about our secondary, what the fug are you talking about?

Archived