• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Remarkable pass rush + coverage

ellis

Gerald McCoy May not be showing up on the stat sheet but he is doing work on the inside. Taking a double team nearly every play. 

All that without KK as well and against three straight somewhat Mobile qbs  I cant wait to see this defense against a statue like Matt Ryan  

Scary good. 

I gotta admit I still feel like I don't know how good our pass rush really is because we've faced three quarterbacks who either held on to the ball too long or, in the case of the first one, weren't really all that great.

I'm hoping we're as good as our numbers but I won't be terribly surprised if those numbers start to go down as we face better quarterbacks.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I gotta admit I still feel like I don't know how good our pass rush really is because we've faced three quarterbacks who either held on to the ball too long or, in the case of the first one, weren't really all that great.

I'm hoping we're as good as our numbers but I won't be terribly surprised if those numbers start to go down as we face better quarterbacks.

Of course we likely wont sustain a record tying pace. That doesn't mean we shouldn't appreciate it.

Archived