• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bottom Line on Allen in this game.

Jeremy Igo

I'm honestly even MORE impressed with Allen today. He made plays when we absolutely needed it even after a rough day. That's the sign of a good QB. Finding any kind of way to win after a bad day. Against a really good team on the road, already had 3 fumbles, and facing a HUGE 3rd down, he spins out of a Watt sack (who even does that?!) and finds Wright. That's Cam esque!

9 minutes ago, CatTower said:

You aren't saying anything that proves Cam isn't emotional and gets down when he makes mistakes.  The fact that he has long losing streaks and winning streaks only proves my point more that he is emotional guy that rides the wave.  Accusing me of having some type of agenda is just dumb and there's no point for me to continue this discussion.

What long losing streaks?

10 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Said it before: Ron knowing more about football than all of us put together doesn't mean anything. I need him to know more than Sean Payton and Bruce Arians.

He smoked arians in and nfccg and went back to back to back on nfc south titles.  

go ahead and move the scoreboard, I know it’s coming. 

Just now, CBDellinger said:

He smoked arians in and nfccg and went back to back to back on nfc south titles.  

go ahead and move the scoreboard, I know it’s coming. 

How'd that last game against Arians go?

Arians and Payton Are just two examples. Point being that he needs to be smarter than opposing coaches, not smarter than fans.

4 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Y’all put that cape on for your white hope

Race baiter.

We pull off an upset win on the road, against a team that the majority of Huddlers thought would kick our ass -- and that's the best you can come up with?

I'm pouring a celebratory drink, myself.  2 straight wins is Sooo much better than 1-3!

I refuse to pick nits.  Our D is nasty, and will win a lot more games for us.

Kyle almost single-handily loss us this game so the jury still out on him for sure . He had me missing cam this game . Arizona’ game i didn’t even think of cam much when it came to comparing the two. He def give us the best chance to win rn vs. a hurt cam if cam 100 percent there’ is no decision idk why people keep making hot takes on this smh 

Archived