• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sweet Sweet Victory 2-2 Pie Thread!!

Jeremy Igo

LOL at the Cam nuthuggers who wanted Allen to poo the bed so badly.  They are also careful to mention that we are blessed to have CAM and Kyle in our lineup...lol...can't leave him out of it.  Anyways....Kyle had a decent game, some work is needed and to settle in with consistency.  He did save us with the Watt shedding and throw.  I still need to see more Kyle and the offense before passing judgement but i am a believer still.  

7 minutes ago, Wolfpack352 said:

LOL at the Cam nuthuggers who wanted Allen to poo the bed so badly.  They are also careful to mention that we are blessed to have CAM and Kyle in our lineup...lol...can't leave him out of it.  Anyways....Kyle had a decent game, some work is needed and to settle in with consistency.  He did save us with the Watt shedding and throw.  I still need to see more Kyle and the offense before passing judgement but i am a believer still.  

That was not a decent game.  That's a 3 turnover stink bird. You sound like a Allen nut hugger that wants Cam to disappear. He managed the game which is what you want a backup to do. Slow the kyle is the future mantra. Really the defense made this game look better than it was. But all I want him to steady the ship until Cam is ready and to that means he did.

1 minute ago, micnificent28 said:

That was not a decent game.  That's a 3 turnover stink bird. You sound like a Allen nut hugger that wants Cam to disappear. He managed the game which is what you want a backup to do. Slow the kyle is the future mantra. Really the defense made this game look better than it was. But all I and him him to steady the ship until Cam is ready and to that means he did.

Ok Micky.  Have a beer on me.  :shades:

Archived