• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Houston Texans Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, GoPanthers123 said:

Up by 7, I’ll take it.

The crappy part about this is aside from the turnovers, we have owned the ballgame.  Yes, they have the TOP advantage, but that's because they have to play the short game to avoid the pass rush which is solely responsible for them eating so much of the clock.  We could easily be up by 3 TDs,

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

Also Kyle is playing well. This is a come down to earth for sure but he’s making good reads and passes. 

Its not like he is throwing bad passes and cant make reads. Just need to hold on to football. Hopefully he can iron that out.

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

imagine what we could do with a guy like scarlett and mccaffrey on the field at the same time. he needs more looks at wr with the threat of a two back set at any time

I agree. Also I think when he gets older. He can still have value out of the slot and less in the backfield. 

we really need to see Scarlett. Norv tends to stick to one guy. Only time he didn’t was because of Darren sproles.

For his third start, in their house, against a good defense Allen is playing great!  The two fumbles can be corrected with more time in the pocket.  Each time he was moving away from pressure but he was just a tad late.  CMC is a beast and the defense is playing top notch.  I think we knew this was going to be a defensive struggle coming in with both D's playing well so the half time score shouldn't be a surprise.  I'm happy with the overall performance, for the second week in a row, with the Panthers they definetly look more energized.

Archived