• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who Is The Most Famous Person To Respond To You On Social Media

fitty76

I heard a random podcast recently with Dane Cook and realized he's not as douchey as his standup would tell you.  I DM'd him on IG saying "Hey, always thought you were kind of a douchebag but that podcast proved to me otherwise, can't judge a book by it's cover".   Turned into a little DM back and forth and then we both went on with our lives. 

I got into it with Deangelo Williams on IG. It was a pretty good back and fourth after he talked smack about the Panthers. A lot of Steelers fans chimed I’m in support of him.

I also trolled (sort of) Andrew Dice Clay on IG. I left a snarky comment on one of his posts where he posted a video of him walking up to strangers and making them uncomfortable. He DMed me a really odd, rambling  message that made no sense, then blocked me. 

088821DD-0CEF-4DCA-BCD9-090DFAEE59EF.jpeg

On 9/29/2019 at 8:40 PM, motocross_cat said:

Met josh hill at queen park social last night and he said what up when I requested him.

Told him I diddnt want to bother him but just couldn't let him walk by and not say what's up.  Super cool and spoke to me for a bit.  Pro mx rider and just recently entered basically the superbowl of hill climb having never done it before and smoked everyone.

Real deal on two wheels.

Had a beer with the late Dave Mirra (knew his brother pretty well) when I was in college at ECU.  Cool dude and what a fuggin tragedy.  Terrible to think about.

I do not have social media but I randomly bumped into Jim Schwartz at Disney few months ago and had an amazing chat with him.  Wifey and I were waiting on friends when car pulled up next to us and Bob Saget got out with his 19 year old girlfriend and just begun chatting with us for like 20 minutes.  His girlfriend went inside the building and then he said to me “I promise, she’s legal age”.  I met a lot of celebrities overall.

I've been retweeted by Graham Gano, and Joy Reid. The latter made me s*** bricks because I was terrified it would go viral and I'd lose my job. I work with the Federal Government, after all.

Oh, I forgot, definitely the most famous person to respond to me was Edgar Wright. I think a was tweeting about the soundtrack to some movie that he liked.

1 hour ago, Paa Langfart said:

Was he drunk posting ?

Its possible,  he was saying something about tiki drinks I DM said hey if you're ever in SF check out the Fairmont hotel Tonga room they have a great tiki bar, he replied he knows its one of his favorite spots, I said something like did you hear they are trying to shut it down and he replied yeah its fuged up.

Archived