• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Watson: a closer look

ellis

Here’s a little bit of what I have reviewed from the film on Watson. I’ve watched every snap from Houston’s first three games. This is just an appetizer, three plays that really jumped out as remarkably special.

Not being a negative Nancy, just being realistic. This is a big step up in terms of level of competition for the Panthers defense. Really intrigued to see how this all plays out on Sunday.

Agree. I got a close look at his development down here in the upstate with Clemson. He’s a cut above most guys. The accuracy stands out. Especially under pressure. Not only game situation pressure, but actual physical blitz pressure.

I still couldnt believe during draft time,  he sooo over looked. I had him as the best QB and just behind Garrett.  Watson is more than ready to take over once the the old guard leaves. Plus I know Hahomes is alll the rage now. If Andy Reid took Watson instead, he'd be putting up similar video game numbers along with being a bigger running threat. 

If Jackson is out I think we lose. They have one of the best wr corps in the league. Then you got Watson who uses his legs with surgical fashion. The only way I see we pull out a win is if Allen has another great performance and the D scores somehow. I'm not feeling too good about our chances. But at the same time I know they do so much better away than at home. It's crazy. 

Archived