• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Texans LT Laremy Tunsil limited in practice - Toe injury

Jeremy Igo

No matter who plays on their O-Line, I do think the Panthers are going to be able to pressure Deshaun Watson. Does it make a difference in the game is going to be the more important question. Watson has endured a high rate of pressure throughout his short career but he's done pretty well in spite of it, both scrambling and throwing. Will the defense be able to actually sack him and/or prevent him from scrambling and disrupt his throws will be the difference.

The more I read about and look at Houston the more I pretty much see a copy of ourselves (without taking injuries into account at the moment). A franchise QB that can make amazing plays through the air and on foot but has an OLine that is incredibly weak and allows him to get hit way too much. Talented WR's , a powerful defense that is led by a star player (Them Watt/ us Luke) that can generally get to the QB though admittedly i don't know much about their secondary.

Archived