• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Allen Presser - LIVE

Jeremy Igo

12 hours ago, ladypanther said:

I like this guy.  He is confident without being cocky.  Young but like an old soul.  Expresses himself well. The moment is not too big for him. He has an appreciation for his opportunity..nothing entitled. Working to get better. Seems to know who he is but also has an appreciation for others.  Not self absorbed.  Does not look like you can rattle this guy.

What a pleasant surprise.

Oh wow. 

you took all that away from what, one and a half games and a couple 9 minute press conference full of softball questions?

14 hours ago, mjligon said:

Oh wow. 

you took all that away from what, one and a half games and a couple 9 minute press conference full of softball questions?

Yes..I am smart and perceptive.  Have spent a career doing assessments and am good at it.  My comments were from his press conference.

10 hours ago, Nesbro1 said:

This.

I would put Satan himself at QB and pour blood on my head if he could throw for 300 a game at 69% completion rate and of 100 QB rating.

Nobody cares about race. 

There are many, many, many, people on this forum that seem to ONLY care about race.  Hence why they can’t get behind Kyle Allen.

Archived