• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Allen Presser - LIVE

Jeremy Igo

10 minutes ago, SetfreexX said:

That was the intent, clearly ''All or Nothing'' did nothing for this kind of fan. 

I don't know what you're talking about.  I've been a fan of the North Carolina Panthers since 1975 when they first came into the league.

48 minutes ago, Varking said:

This makes it sound like Cam wasn't watching film. 

You're right.  I realized that after I posted it.  I was gonna take it down, but then I thought it would be interesting to see the replies.  So far, I think it was the right choice.

1 minute ago, DFive said:

You're right.  I realized that after I posted it.  I was gonna take it down, but then I thought it would be interesting to see the replies.  So far, I think it was the right choice.

For what its worth, I would guess that Allen watches a TON of film because he has been a backup in this league and doesn't get the required physical reps at the QB1 Spot until this preseason so he has had to live off of film. 

Actually it is likely that Cam and Luke approach the game differently. The whole notebook thread by Scott Turner suggested that Cam is a visual hands on learner and likely ADHD. As a result he  struggles with focus and attention for long periods of time. He sees things like a film in his head and remembers what he sees.  So while he is a visual learner he can't do it like Kuechly for hours at a time. Hence why he needed a notebook because his focus will be variable for example and he might want to look at plays at midnight when no one is around.  ADHD isn't related to IQ or ability, it is about concentration, focus and hyperactivity. But it can interfere if you don't teach him the way he best learns. It also explains why he struggles with play calling which is largely an auditory process which isn't his preferred way of learning or doing something.

Archived