• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers at Houston Texans - How they compare

Jeremy Igo

One thing that stands out to me is that Joseph leads the Texans in tackles, and he's a CB. Usually when that happens your defense has some issues.

I'm cautiously optimistic that the good guys can win this game if the o-line can give Allen some time. Nuk is going to get his, and Deshaun will make some plays, but we should be able to do the same.

13 hours ago, jimfear said:

One thing that stands out to me is that Joseph leads the Texans in tackles, and he's a CB. Usually when that happens your defense has some issues.

I'm cautiously optimistic that the good guys can win this game if the o-line can give Allen some time. Nuk is going to get his, and Deshaun will make some plays, but we should be able to do the same.

Texans secondary has given up like the like 3rd most yards to opposing receivers. DJ and Curtis should be able to get some work done. 

On 9/25/2019 at 9:03 AM, ellis said:

Their defense has been better each of the last two weeks. HOU gave up over 500 yards the Saints, so that inflates their overall yards allowed. 

They held LA under 100 yards rushing last week and racked up 5 sacks.

A Chargers team with a QB that has no threat of rushing and no Melvin Gordon in the backfield.

The front seven of the Texans is pretty good. Their secondary is pretty weak though.

Archived