• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sound off: How will Kyle Allen do in Houston?

Jeremy Igo

I don’t care much about numbers. Move the chains, make big plays in big moments. That’s how we should judge Allen. Throwing tons of yards and tds are nice but how will he react to a big 3rd down in a crucial moment against a top defense when we need it. that’s how I’ve judged Cam throughout his career.

4 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

OK, this question is one of the more interesting in recent seasons. 

How will Allen do in Houston?

I feel like he will still have a good showing, but not Arizona type numbers. 

220 yards, 2 TDs, 1 pick, 100 QBR

Hasn't the knock on Allen always been that he starts out like a house afire but then rather quickly peters out? To me meaning he starts TRYING to repeat his big game/over thinking and all that brings him down. So will he hold to this form or has he grown-up enough to trust that house afire Kyle is who he really is? We'll find out between now and the bye week.

3 minutes ago, Glitchh said:

Hasn't the knock on Allen always been that he starts out like a house afire but then rather quickly peters out? To me meaning he starts TRYING to repeat his big game/over thinking and all that brings him down. So will he hold to this form or has he grown-up enough to trust that house afire Kyle is who he really is? We'll find out between now and the bye week.

I have literally seen ZERO people ever say this about Kyle Allen.

3 hours ago, Dunn said:

40/42 678 yards passing, 7 TDs and pile drives Watt into the ground on a QB run into the Endzone. :)

LOL! Why did I read that & picture him running up to Watt for no reason, kicking him in the stomach, pulling one arm out of his jersey like Jerry Lawler & pile driving him?

Archived