• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So.... What's the plan against Deshaun Watson?

Jeremy Igo

22 minutes ago, rico6 said:

Prevent the deep ball. I have a feeling Dre will absolutely chew up whoever is guarding him. If the defense can keep everything in front of them I like our chances.

I'd probably put Bradberry on him, honestly.

Hopkins is a decent sized guy, strong, and he outweighs Jackson by a good 30 pounds. If I'm the Texans OC and I see Jackson matched up on Hopkins, I'm gonna throw it to him short and watch Jackson try to tackle him as he runs.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'd probably put Bradberry on him, honestly.

Hopkins is a decent sized guy, strong, and he outweighs Jackson by a good 30 pounds. If I'm the Texans OC and I see Jackson matched up on Hopkins, I'm gonna throw it to him short and watch Jackson try to tackle him as he runs.

Was alluding to that point, imho I see Hopkins being shifted and moved around a fugton. 

And yes, I see Jackson being abused by Hopkins if he’s not schemed to be double covered. Hopefully Rivera sees the obvious..

Activate all our pass rushers. I dont care if Kawann sits out again this week. He has been a disappointment since 15’. Butler player better last Sunday than Kawann has so far this season. 

Let Luke spy on Watson and have our young rushers come off the edge. We need another big game from Mario. Chargers couldnt get to Watson all game; had just 2 sack. 

I think our offense matches fairly well vs Houston’s defense. Keenan Allen had a field day against their secondary. Their corners are a 35 yr old Joseph and Bradley Roby who never did live up to expectations in Denver. Remember this secondary is the same one that got abused by Brees and they next day had to cut Aaron Colvin. 

Archived