• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video: Steve Smith talks Kyle Allen and Cam

Jeremy Igo

10 minutes ago, Nesbro1 said:

In all seriousness and correct me if I'm wrong Jeremy.

But if that was Kyle's best isn't it still better than any game Cam has played from the pocket?

While Cam might have games with more yards or a higher completion percentage I can't recall him hitting guys that clean in the hands and in stride without having to climb a ladder to get it or dive or reach behind them.

I also don't recall him hitting guys that clean while still on the run like Kyle did more than once.

I could be wrong like I said I don't remember it.

yes Cam has had plenty of games where he did all of those things and rushed for 100 yards

he was the freaking MVP of the league man cmon

Cam has given his all to be on the field with his team under any circumstance and only the people in the Panthers building fully know to what extent. 

I've heard so many of our players over the years call Cam tough during the season and offseason. 

Showing that type of want to be on the field through it all, still holding himself accountable and damn near being this offense for most of his career. That earns you some trust and loyalty.

There shouldn't be a discussion about Kyle taking Cam's job. Not yet. Way too premature. 

Lets keep rooting for Kyle and let Cams injury get right. Best case for all parties right now. 

Archived