• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It is Coach's Film Tuesday - a few things I see

Jeremy Igo

19 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Going over the Coach's Film on gamepass today. Will post items of interest as I come across them. 

This play struck me as special. The Cardinals really did give Allen a lot of different looks on defense. Here Allen gets pressured almost immediately and is still able to throw a perfect strike over the middle. 

giphy.gif

One of the big things I like about Allen is that most of the time, he taken his drop, his back foot hits and then hes firing the ball.  He gets rid of it quickly and on time.  There is a whole lot to like about Kyle Allen.....

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Got kinda lucky that Paradis basically ran into the guy and knocked him over from the side.

And Paradis gets such crap here. 97 got redirected to Paradis and luckily took a second to regroup so Paradis helped his buddy out. If Paradis sticks to 97, that play would have been blown up.

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Wright has been getting open all season long. Perfect route. Very underrated receiver. Nice 5 yards on a 1st and 10. 

giphy.gif

Not sure if it was intentional or not, but I like how Kyle Allen led his receiver low so the driving defenders don't blow him up and a deflection doesn't end up an interception.  It's the little things.

2 minutes ago, chbright said:

And Paradis gets such crap here. 97 got redirected to Paradis and luckily took a second to regroup so Paradis helped his buddy out. If Paradis sticks to 97, that play would have been blown up.

No that was a designed OL scheme. Bring him to Paradis who can blindside him and then get back to his guy. 

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I have been hard on Tre Boston at times but he saves a TD here. Good makeup speed. In the past he gave up on easier plays than this. 

giphy.gif

People in the game thread were cussing out Tre for this play. Don't understand people on here. I thought it looked great in real time, he takes a decent angle, uses his speed to get to the ball at the perfect time not drawing PI, then gets a hand in there to help jar the ball loose. Now if that was Fitz or another HOF receiver he isn't dropping that, but Tre definitely made the play here

10 minutes ago, joemac said:

One of the big things I like about Allen is that most of the time, he taken his drop, his back foot hits and then hes firing the ball.  He gets rid of it quickly and on time.  There is a whole lot to like about Kyle Allen.....

I don't know the film speed. But I count about a 3 second release. Great job.

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I have been hard on Tre Boston at times but he saves a TD here. Good makeup speed. In the past he gave up on easier plays than this. 

giphy.gif

This one really stuck out to me as well watching live. Boston got better since we last had him

Archived