• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Allen's Passing Chart

Jeremy Igo

24 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Here is Kyle Allen's passing chart from yesterday.

pass-chart_ALL543234_2019-reg-3_1569193451265.jpeg

I suspect Houston will try to take away a lot of the right, force Allen to throw left on Sunday.

My questions are,

1.  Does Allen just like passing to the right side of the field?

or;

2.  Does Allen choose to pass to an open receiver and on Sunday, they were mostly on the right side of the field?

Somehow I think he just found open receivers (7 different ones per the stat sheet).  I didn't see any glaring weaknesses in his throwing.  I don't think anyone can assume stacking the right side will reduce the passing attack.  Also, 3 of the 4 TDs came from the left side...

18 minutes ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

My questions are,

1.  Does Allen just like passing to the right side of the field?

or;

2.  Does Allen choose to pass to an open receiver and on Sunday, they were mostly on the right side of the field?

Somehow I think he just found open receivers (7 different ones per the stat sheet).  I didn't see any glaring weaknesses in his throwing.  I don't think anyone can assume stacking the right side will reduce the passing attack.  Also, 3 of the 4 TDs came from the left side...

He rolls out to the right when under pressure and won't throw across his body. That accounts for at least 3 of those throws

7 minutes ago, Basbear said:

So nobody knew right handed QBs mostly throw to thier right??

Guess what guyz, left handed QBs will favor their left too!!

Cam has always leaned to the left side on the passing charts.  His signature spin when pressured is to spin to the left side as well 

5 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

He rolls out to the right when under pressure and won't throw across his body. That accounts for at least 3 of those throws

A QB whose mechanics and decision making stay sound when under pressure!?!?!  That's an option!?!?

(I know, I know, 2 games.)  Still.

Archived