• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What now? Well, I have thoughts.

Jeremy Igo

37 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

You and your subliminal code wording post need to get banned.. it makes perfect sense for him not to be with the team after a foot injury and they did a similar thing before because they dont want him on the foot and running and jumping up the side line like he always does. You come on here consistently and try to paint cam as some dirt bag.

Enough is enough... your reaching.

Code wording?

He flew on down to Atlanta on his own commercial and apparently is riding his bicycle in the middle of downtown traffic...

...but you're saying he can't manage being on the sideline without hurting himself?

Come on man.

PS....my main issue is with Rowboat & the team for getting up there and BS'ing the media and us about what is really going on.

If it's a simple foot sprain...share the details on muscles & tendons affected, give a probable time frame on return, make Cam available for comment.  Do those things and all the questions go away.

3 minutes ago, SBiii said:

Code wording?

He flew on down to Atlanta on his own commercial and apparently is riding his bicycle in the middle of downtown traffic...

...but you're saying he can't manage being on the sideline without hurting himself?

Come on man.

Cam’s ego may be a bit fragile now. He thinks he’s Superman but now he knows he may not even be a starter. 

3 hours ago, PhillyB said:

lol cam could throw four touchdowns and save a baby from a house fire and there'd still be legions of camoflauge keuchly jerseys screaming for him to throw the dang ball faster or go warm up the bench (without the dang towel)

throw a helmet on some corn fed white kid and he gets this

the accusations that cam hate is race based stems from cam never, ever, ever getting the benefit of the doubt

Who's the racist?

4 minutes ago, SBiii said:

Code wording?

Come on man.

Dude players do this all the time. Sometimes they roll with the team, sometimes they don’t. When KD was hurt with GS last year he would fly to some games and some games he wouldn’t. Charlotte to Sky Harbor is a long flight to stay on for rah rahs on the sideline.

If either Cam or the team or both felt his time was better used in Charlotte rehabbing then flying across the country then so be it. 

What people fail to realize is a win like today builds team chemistry, and momentum to play at a high level. I would not be surprise if we continue to play better and better. Football is a sport of next man up. So let's ride the Dub (short for "W") Train. Deal with Cam during the off season....Keep Pounding!!!!

6 minutes ago, Montsta said:

Dude players do this all the time. Sometimes they roll with the team, sometimes they don’t. When KD was hurt with GS last year he would fly to some games and some games he wouldn’t. Charlotte to Sky Harbor is a long flight to stay on for rah rahs on the sideline.

If either Cam or the team or both felt his time was better used in Charlotte rehabbing then flying across the country then so be it. 

The KD and Cam situations are in no way analogous.

Your last sentence is sensible.

I edited my post above at the same time you were replying....my consternation is with Rowboat & the team for their lack of forthrightness....that's not on Cam.

What to expect now is more of what we saw today.

This team has a plethora of play-makers, and pretty much all of them showed out today, on Defense and offense.

All Olsen, Moore, and Samuel needed was a QB who wasn't hampered by injuries, who could get the ball to them in space.  Allen showed it could be done.  And no defense can stop all those receivers, and hope to contain CMC as well.

As for Defense, they were energized by a productive offense giving them rest between series, and the insertion of #50, Christian Miller, to rush with Burns and Addison.  We didn't even miss KK.  Jackson missed a few tackles early, but, man, can that boy rise up.

I predict we will see more double digit wins, and make all those armchair GMs on here, who thought it was all over ("fire Ron, fire Hurney, start over, etc") eat their pessimism raw.

Archived