• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What now? Well, I have thoughts.

Jeremy Igo

Just now, CRA said:

I think Cam pushes Ron hard this week to play.  

and Ron doesn’t have a history that shows he can keep Newton off the field when he wants on IMO.  

This season matters to Cam based on his contract 

Possible.

If that happens, it might backfire, though.

For those who are saying, "Its only one game..."  Nope.  It has been much longer.

The object is to win football games, and over the past 11 games, we have had 2 wins.  Cam is 0-9, Allen is 2-0 during that stretch. 

"But Cam was hurt...."  I get it.   To that I say, "Scoreboard."

I saw the ball get to the WRs and TEs on time-- I saw accuracy, and I saw third downs getting converted.

Call Cam the starter, but if Kyle keeps winning, Cam goes to IR or gets traded by the end of the year to avoid the controversy.

2 hours ago, Captroop said:

About Cam. Where was he today? Did he even travel with the team? I was expecting to at least see him on the sideline to hype up the team. 

Panthers brass won't ever say where he is.

No, he did not travel with the team.

Explanation given was to stay home & continue "rehab" on the foot....what a load of BS. 

It's a mid-foot sprain, the only thing that's gonna make it right is time. 

Plenty of physical therapy type folks and doctors travel with the team, nothing he can't do with the team that he couldn't otherwise. 

He managed to travel back and forth to Atlanta on a commercial airliner over the weekend after the Bucs game.... 

....makes me wonder if the team told him to stay home.

11 minutes ago, SBiii said:

Explanation given was to stay home & continue "rehab" on the foot....what a load of BS. 

Plenty of physical therapy type folks and doctors travel with the team, nothing he can't do with the team that he couldn't otherwise. 

He managed to travel back and forth to Atlanta on a commercial airliner over the weekend after the Bucs game.... 

Maybe he got a 2nd opinion away from the team and dong his own rehab

1 minute ago, beastson said:

Maybe he got a 2nd opinion away from the team and dong his own rehab

If true that would be the exact opposite of what Rivera told the media on multiple occasions this week.

That said, you may be right.....one thing is certain, Rivera ain't shooting straight with the media these days. 

14 minutes ago, SBiii said:

You and your subliminal code wording post need to get banned.. it makes perfect sense for him not to be with the team after a foot injury and they did a similar thing before because they dont want him on the foot and running and jumping up the side line like he always does. You come on here consistently and try to paint cam as some dirt bag.

Enough is enough... your reaching.

38 minutes ago, SBiii said:

This is speculation designed specifically to form some sort of weird narrative. You have no insight whatsoever as to whether or not Cam was told to stay home or opted to on his own or what. 

Knock it off

Archived