• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What now? Well, I have thoughts.

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Khyber53 said:

A starting QB shouldn't lose his spot because of injury. Once he comes back recovered, he should get his starting job back and a couple of games to prove he should still have it.

Some could make a good case that Cam had that shot in weeks 1 and 2.

Sometimes it isn't about race, it's just about wins and losses.  We'll know a lot more after Houston, one way or another.

Either way, Allen looked good and the team upped its game for him. Coaching looked crisp, protection was better and plays were run better and with more success. Empirically, this is a decent to good team and there's a lot of potential there.

I think it really depends on how the back up is playing. If he's playing lights out, you keep him in until his play proves otherwise. Rhythm and chemistry or so fickle in the NFL. If it's not broke, dont fix it. We aren't there yet, this is only a single game, but if the team is on a 6 to 8 game win streak, it's a different thing to consider.

I think this take is a bit to hot for my tastes... great win and I'm pulling for allen.. but it's one win vs the team that had the number one pick in the draft. I expected to win this game. Not for him to throw 4 tds.. but the win was expected.. probably even from vegas

Backups can look good against terrible competition.. Derek Anderson use to come in and smoke the bucs every other week. My point being let's wait and see before even discussing this genocide..

All I know it was so nice to see accurate throws in tight windows, when when under pressure. That sideline throw to samual at the 2 yard line? Beautiful. The D.J. Moore catch and run? Perfect. Those TD tosses to Olsen? Wow 

I know cam will be back at some point. I hope he has more fire because Kyle Allen is lighting things up

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'll ask what I asked elsewhere.

Are we absolutely certain that's going to happen?

I think Cam pushes Ron hard this week to play.  

and Ron doesn’t have a history that shows he can keep Newton off the field when he wants on IMO.  

This season matters to Cam based on his contract 

Archived