• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What now? Well, I have thoughts.

Jeremy Igo

Until Cam gets completely healthy and Allen shows this was a fluke, you have to roll with the hot hand.

Winning is #1 priority.

It felt good to see the team with a convincing win again. I wish it was with Cam again, but I will take this and whatever momentum we can get from it.

What I learned is that they need to keep Little in there and Ron needs to keep running the defense.

2 minutes ago, Byrdman4real said:

Same thing happened with Tampa bay when Ryan Fitzpatrick was killing it. People need to chill and stop over reacting. I hope Allen continue his proformance for the Panthers, but I would not say cut, trade, or say its the end of Cam just yet. 

How many losses in a row  before today ?

We've got to move on from Cam.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Newton was left back in Charlotte to rehab.

It’s pretty naive to think he was left for “rehab” reasons. I think it’s fair to assume the coaches did not want any distractions on the sidelines. This is not in a negative light, just that they prefer coaches in kyle’s ear as opposed to cam.

a healthy cam will take this team as far as Kyle can. I applaud the coaches for having the balls to make this decision. 

Archived