• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What now? Well, I have thoughts.

Jeremy Igo

5 hours ago, micnificent28 said:

So again your saying allen is closer to Drew brees.. like your zeroing in on his accuracy being tremendous vs it being good. Before this week I wasn't even sure his accuracy was good.. now we saying  "allen is drew brees like in term of style"... I know I would rather have a accurate passer but the specifics to which your comparing.. Brees might be the most accurate passer ever.. 

Allen got one week off football vs the team that had the number one pick in draft..

It is the nature of fans, though.  Regardless of the sport or team, the officials are always out to get their team and whoever is the subject of the day is either god-like or a dumpster fire based on the most recent performance.

As usual, I am cautiously optimistic largely because he demonstrated he could make the throws Norv's system requires.  Whether he continues to do so, whether the defenses adjust now that they have a little meaningful film, and whether our OL gets him killed, too, all remain to be seen.

Style-wise, Allen is closer to Brees than Favre.  Talent wise, well, I;d bet on the under.

Archived